| The Optical Society of Japan has been holding an annual domestic meeting every year. The meeting was renamed from the Optics Japan (OJ) to the Optics & Photonics Japan (OPJ) after 2006 and reaches its 19th years. This meeting is widely recognized as a major opportunity not only to present our research activities on optical sciences and technologies but also to send out information on new progresses of optics and photonics in Japan. All of topics related to science and technology in optics and photonics are welcome to join us. |
Theme of the OPJ2010 is
"50th Anniversary for the invention of lasers: optical science and technology accompanying together."
This year is quite relevant one to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the invention of the laser in 1960. Lasers are now indispensable tools in basic sciences, as well as various technical fields such as measurements, information processing, communications, and medical applications. Furthermore, the recent progress in ultimate technologies in frequency range, output power and time domain are constantly expanding the possibilities. Through these five decades, optical science and technology has rapidly progressed with the laser. In the optical science, newer fields such as quantum optics, near-field optics, nano-optics, and biophotonics, has shown remarkable progresses. Optical technologies has made fundamental basis in all areas of major optical engineering products for which Japan has been leading the world, such as instruments for optical communications, information processing, and optical recording.
Reaffirming the relationship between the laser and optical science/technology, we hope to step further progresses towards the future to generate novel optical science fields and industries. For all of the members of the OSJ and persons involving in researches and developments in optics & photonics, we expect your active participation to the OPJ2010. Thank you for your cooperation.
|2010||11/08 (Mon)||10:00 - 18:40|
(Reception after scientific sessions)
| ||11/09 (Tue)|| 9:30 - 19:20|
| ||11/10 (Wed)|| 9:30 - 17:40|
- Chuo University Surugadai Memorial Hall
3-11-5, Surugadai, Kanda, Chiyoda-ku, 101-8324, Tokyo, Japan
> 3 minutes walk from JR Chuo/Sobu Line Ochanomizu Station
> 6 minutes walk from Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line Ochanomizu Station
> 3 minutes walk from Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line Shin-Ochanomizu Station
> 5 minutes walk from Toei Shinjuku Line Ogawamachi Station (B5 exit)
- The Optical Society of Japan (OSJ)
An Affiliate of Japan Society of Applied Physics (JSAP)
- [Domestic Cooperating Organizations]
- (to be approved), The Institute of Image Information and Television Engineers (ITE), Applied Optics Society, Lightwave Sensing Technology Professional Group (LST) of JSAP, Research Group on Emerging System for Imaging of JSAP, Research Group on Photonic ICT of JSAP, The Institute of Image Electronics Engineers of Japan (IIEEJ), The Society of Instrument and Control Engineers (SICE), Information Processing Society of Japan (IPSJ), The Illuminating Engineering Institute of Japan (IEIJ), The Japan Society for Precision Engineering (JSPE), The Institute of Electrical Engineers of Japan (IEEJ), The Institute of Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers (IEICE), Japan Optomechatronics Association (JOEM), The Japanese Society of Ophthalmological Optics (JSOO), The Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers (JSME), The Japan Society of High Pressure Science and Technology (JSHPST), The Vision Society of Japan (VSJ), The Color Science Association of Japan, The Society of Photographic Science and Technology of Japan (SPSTJ), The Biophysical Society of Japan (BSJ), The Japan Society of Infrared Science and Technology (JSIR), The Astronomical Society of Japan (ASJ), The Japanese Society for Non-destructive Inspection (JSNDI), The Physical Society of Japan (PSJ), The Spectroscopical Society of Japan (SPSJ), The Japanese Photochemistry Association (JPA), Optoelectronic Industry and Technology Development Association (OITDA), Laser Radar Society of Japan (LRSJ), Laser Society of Japan (LSJ), The Society for Laser Microscopy (SLM)
- [International Cooperating Organizations]
The Optical Society (OSA)
The Optical Society of Korea (OSK)
- [Paper Submission]
- New and original research subjects related to optics and photonics science and technology.
- Any speaker should be a member of The Optical Society of Janan, Japan Society of Applied Physics, or Cooperating Organizations.
- [Registration and Meeting Fee]
- All participants should register and must pay a registration fee.
Participant, who is a member of OSJ, JSAP or cooperating cociety, is
accorded a reduced registration fee. Registration fee does not
include the proceedings booklet or CD and the reception.
The booklet proceedings including CD and the CD proceedings are
provided with the proceeding fee. These are also provided with
JPY7,000 for the person or company, who does not participate.
||Booklet incl. CD
The meeting reception is planned on the first day (11/8) after
all scientific programs.
All fees are including tax. The price may subject to change.
All participants are encourage to register from our
registration site until 2010/10/15. After the date, participant
should pay onsite. For online registration please click here!
- [Presentation Style]
- Oral or poster presentation.
All oral presentations should use PC projector. The presentation time
will be 20 minutes including 5 minutes discussion (this may change in
- [Best Presentation Award]
- Young reseacher is encourage to apply the OPJ best presentation award. The speaker, who is 30yrs
old or younger researcher and is the OSJ or JSAP menber, is eligible for the nomination.
The speaker should be the first author of the paper and the oral presentation is mandatory. The presentation
and the abstract paper are scored by the comittee.
- [Web Submission of Abstract]
- All presenter should submit the title (72 charcters) and
brief summary (35 words) with the information of authors
at our submission Web site until 2010/7/30.
The accepted presenter should submit 2-pages abstract from our submission
Web site until 2010/9/10 12:00(JST). The submission web site is
opened from 2010/6/29. The submission by mail or fax can not be accepted.The instruction of the submission can be found here.
The link to the submission page is here.
The abstract template (MS-Word) is available here. The example is here.
- [Contact Site]
- OPJ2010 Office
in Adthree Publishing Co. Ltd. 4-27-37 Higashi-Nakano, Nakano-ku,164-0003 Tokyo, Japan.
TEL: 81-3-5925-2840 FAX: 81-3-5925-2913
[This year, the techniacal exhibition will be held under the name of "Technical Sessions". Please contact with Advanced Communication Media Co. Ltd (TEL:81-3-3367-0571) on the details and the application way.]